Refrigerator Odors is enough to make us lose our appetite. If every time you open your refrigerator, you are exposed to the smell of stale food that has been stocked for the last two weeks, you may be wondering how to remove the smell.
Often, it takes a lot of time to discover what caused the smell – probably stale food, spills (especially on the bottom shelf), or mildew behind the door, among others. If, when you’re looking for a Fridge Repair in Kolkata, Pune, Delhi, Mumbai, and Hyderabad, contact All Electric Care!
How to Clean the Refrigerator Odors?
There are several ways to remove organic and repair refrigerator odour, in addition to using artificial refrigerator deodorizing agents. Here are some tips, most healthy, green and cheap, which can help in getting your fridge clean, hygienic and odourless:
1. Clean the interior of your refrigerator first
- Natural Air Freshener: To begin with, use natural air fresheners throughout the refrigerator and your kitchen, especially the area around the refrigerator, and then went on to work on eliminating odours. Turn off your refrigerator and emptied while it is thawing.
- Remove the cause: To deodorize, eliminate the cause first – or spilt spoiled food in the refrigerator.
- Baking soda and water: Use a thick paste of baking soda and water to clean all shelves and drawers. It works wonders in removing food stains and refrigerators deodorizing perfect!
- Clean Drip Pan: Sometimes, the accumulation of water make the area smell bad. Depending on the model, you either can access it from the front or back of your appliance. After removing it, wipe with a sponge or cloth and soap dishes were good or all-purpose cleaner or even bleach solution. After cleaning, the smell should noticeably reduce.
2. Use natural cleaning products to combat odors
- Check your fridge regularly to ensure that the food stays fresh. Remove the food is stale, if any.
- Place the open containers filled with baking soda in the refrigerator and let it absorb odors for at least 24 hours. In fact, the spread baking soda on a tray to help absorb odors quickly.
- Place a plate of freshly ground coffee evenly in the refrigerator for 24 hours. Coffee known to effectively absorb odors.
- A bowl of oats also work well in removing all types of odors in the refrigerator.
- Put the vanilla essence-soaked cotton balls in the refrigerator for about 12 hours to get fresh, clean scent.
- Use the same mixture of white vinegar and water to clean the refrigerator and make it shine.
- The activated charcoal in a shallow bowl or baking sheet on a different shelf in the fridge. Set the refrigerator temperature to low and leave the door closed for several days. Bad smell will go away.
- Set the refrigerator temperature at the appropriate level, not too high not low, efficient help prevent food spoilage and foul odors while also reducing electricity bills and global warming.
If your refrigerator is made of plastic, which itself may be the cause of the odour. Use baking soda, vanilla or even coffee beans to get rid of this problem.
3. Keep the refrigerator clean
- Use airtight containers: Store everything, from your leftover pizza, remnants of sandwiches and more, in an airtight container not use their cardboard boxes. Do not leave an open bowl in the fridge.
- Keep fresh food looks: Keep fruits and vegetables in the open on the top shelf refrigerator not tuck them in a drawer. Then you will be more aware of when they are going bad, and you can eat them before they get spoiled.
- Label the food you store in the fridge: it will work efficiently in letting you know whether it’s good for dinner or just fit for the garbage tomorrow.
With these useful hacks, we hope that you will no longer have to deal with this problem. After all, health is wealth! If you feel you would rather sit back and relax, then book clean the fridge or fridge repair in Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Delhi, and Mumbai on All Electric Care.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!